Buying Your First Home
We’ve helped hundred of individuals and families take the leap into home ownership.
Negative Amortization is a unique “feature” of a fixed payment variable rate mortgage when monthly payments fail to cover interest and principal, resulting in a growing loan balance.
Getting pre-approved for a mortgage is a crucial step in the home-buying process. It provides you with an estimate of the loan amount you may qualify for, helping you set realistic expectations and empowering you during your property search. To help you understand the...
- Debt Service Ratios: GDS & TDS
- Explained: How Mortgages are Approved
- Explained: Mortgage Penalties and Interest Rate Differential (IRD)
- Explained: Mortgage Stress Test
- Gross Domestic Product
- Inflation Explained
- Mortgage Default Insurance Explained
- Navigating the Approval Process: Your Path to Mortgage Approval with a Calgary Mortgage Broker
- Negative Amortization
- Overnight Rate