Canadian Mortgage Services
Your home and mortgage is probably the single largest financial decision you will make. However, many Canadians are caught making that decision without the proper advice. We suggest an online or over the phone consultation with one of our mortgage specialists so you can have a mortgage pre-approval before you even begin looking for a home. Don’t get caught hoping you can qualify when you can shop with the confidence of knowing you will qualify once you find that perfect home.
There is absolutely no cost to apply for a mortgage or even a pre-approval with us. We are members of the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals as well as A+ members of the Better Business Bureau. See what our past clients have to say about us.
First Time Home Buyers
Buying your first home is a very exciting time. Balancing what you can afford with what you want, knowing where you will start your family. It is a very rewarding experience. However, financing that home can be confusing and scary if you don’t have a professional by your side. Let us show you how you can make buying your first home a reality.
- Find out how to get the best rates in Canada with only 5% down payment
- Learn about the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Mortgage Refinancing & Equity Take Outs
Sometimes we are stuck with interest rates we don’t like or simply want some money from our home for renovations or investments. At Mortgages for Less we can help you lower your rate and stop paying the bank too much, or access your home equity for your benefit rather than keep it stuck in your house.
- Save $$Thousands by reducing your mortgage rate, sometimes by several percentage points!
- Invest Home Equity to improve your property or earn in the markets.
Mortgage Renewals and Transfers
Most Canadians renew their mortgage every 5 years or less. Sadly most accept the first rate their bank offers without checking the competition. Let us help you get the lowest rate in Canada and without incurring any legal or transfer fees.
Mortgages for the Self Employed
There are now special programs to help our self-employed borrowers by allowing alternative documentation to verify income. Tax Assessments and Pay Stubs are not required to prove your income!
- Business Owners, Contractors, Consultants and sometimes even Commissioned Sales People
- Purchase a home with as little as 10% down payment with this program!
- Refinance up to 80% of your property value with this program!
Variable Rate Mortgage
Floating Rate Mortgages have become more available and now very popular in Canada. Let us fit you with the right variable rate product to suit your needs.
- Is Variable Better? (Historical Data)
- Rates lower than our lowest fixed alternatives
- Lowest Penalties of all mortgages
LOCK your rate for FREE with our 2 Minute Application
Multi Component Mortgage
Can’t decide on what you want? Fixed, Variable, Line of Credit, all of the above, none of the above? We can customize your mortgage into multiple components. Just as you diversify your investment portfolio, why not diversify your mortgage debt too?
- Benefit from the lower shorter term and variable rates while hedging with the stablity of a 5 year or longer fixed term.
- Need a Home Equity Line of Credit for business use or just for a rainy day? With as little as 20% equity you have have one of those too!
- Need the option to re-advance your mortgage?